Pasieki Sadowskich Clarified Ghee butter made in the traditional way, for 8-12 hours, in a slow process derived from an Indian recipe. From the milk of Polish cows, grazed on Bieszczady pastures. Clarified butter is ideal for frying – it has a high smoke point of 260 degrees Celsius. Could it be better?
Properties of oxymel:
- It has a high smoke point, which means it’s great for frying food – it doesn’t burn and doesn’t emit harmful substances.
- It has a deep, creamy and buttery aroma, with which it gently saturates the dish, enhancing its flavor.
- It does not contain bad cholesterol.
- Milk fat is a great transporter of vitamins, so it facilitates their absorption.
- It improves digestion by cleansing the digestive system of deposits.
- It has a positive effect on brain function, strengthening neural connections.
- It is excellent for eyesight.
- Ghee clarified butter does not contain casein, lactose or gluten – it can be consumed by people suffering from their intolerance.
- Used cosmetically, it moisturizes the skin, smooths it, and can be used in massages and baths.
Ghee clarified butter is an Indian-inspired milk fat – 100% nature in your kitchen. The healthiest fat for frying, great for baking, stewing dishes or as a healthy substitute for traditional butter on a sandwich. In our experience, whoever invites clarified butter into his kitchen once, never goes back to less healthy alternatives!
Due to the process by which it is prepared, clarified butter has a long expiration date and does not need to be stored in the refrigerator. Always soft, creamy butter in your kitchen!
Our take on clarified butter: Add a teaspoon of clarified butter and a little coconut oil to freshly brewed coffee. Blend the prepared drink until froth is formed. This will prepare a drink called “bulletproof coffee”, Which will give you energy!
Sadowski’s Apiaries Clarified Ghee Butter has 810 ml.