Sadowski’s Apiaries Lime honey
Fine-grained honey from the nectar of the linden flower with a characteristic baking taste and a strong aroma of the linden flower. Honey can vary in color, depending on the amount of honeydew found in a particular region, from light green to amber.
Properties of the lime honey of Orchard Apiaries:
- It is considered the best remedy in the fight against cold and flu
- has a diaphoretic, antipyretic, antispasmodic, antitussive and expectorant effect
- has a calming effect
- relieves stress and insomnia
- lowers blood pressure
- Supports the treatment of bronchitis and pneumonia
- shows high antibacterial activity
- has an anti-inflammatory effect
Sadowski’s apiary Lime honey has a capacity of 1200g.
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.