Pasieki Sadowskich Freeze-dried raspberries.
The season for fresh raspberries is quite short, but there is one way to keep the taste and smell of summer with you for longer. Reach for raspberries, which, thanks to the freeze-drying process, have preserved not only the color and taste of the fruit straight from grandma’s garden. It’s also the power of vitamins and micronutrients that raspberries don’t lose throughout the process. From bush to jar and hop, to your kitchen!
What are freeze-dried raspberries?
- ideal when you need fruit full of vitamins out of season
- Handy because you can take them with you anywhere!
- Crunchy, will be a healthy alternative to popular snacks
- will work well as an addition to breakfast dishes, oatmeal and as a stand-alone snack – at home and on the go!
- For adults and for children – just who is picking up who here? 🙂
How to eat freeze-dried fruits?
Fruity snack lovers will eat them on their own. They will also be perfect in a lunchbox on a trip. At home – on oatmeal or millet, providing a solid portion of fruit. And if you get the urge for a smoothie, put a handful of raspberries and a glass of yogurt with a little real honey in the blender. Bzzzzy, and a raspberry smoothie full of vitamins is ready!
Pasieki Sadowskich Lyophilized raspberries have 40 g