This soy candle comes with a natural, unbleached cotton wick and an aromatic bouquet of fragrances. The basic notes here are fruit, vanilla and some nuts. This combination makes the end of the day, which perhaps includes fatigue and a drop in energy, more pleasant.
“Sweet Twilight” was created to get away from the thoughts boiling in your head, at least for a while. So that not only the mind but also the body can properly prepare for the coming night.
Personally, we also recommend lighting the wick of the candle in the morning- the notes of refreshing fruits will effectively usher in a good day. When preparing coffee and breakfast, light a candle for 5 minutes. SoapStation guarantees an automatic mood boost for a good start!
Contents: soy wax candle with natural unbleached cotton wick
Packaging: frosted glass jar with oak lid elegant black and gold box ideal for a gift
Candle Burning Guide :
- The candle should be burned once until the melted wax covers the entire surface of the candle (natural soy waxes are characterized by the fact that if the first time the candle is burned too short, then a characteristic funnel, that is, a small hole, will form, and the next time burning the wax will melt only to the place where it melted the previous time)
- The candle should be burned for a maximum of 4 hours at a time
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended
- Before each burning, the wick of the candle should be shortened to a height of approx. 0.5 cm.
- The candle should be placed out of the reach of children and animals
- Use the candle carefully to avoid burning
- Store the candle at room temperature
- Always place a burning candle on non-flammable stands and level surfaces, away from flammable objects
- Do not extinguish the candle by blowing on it
- Keep the candle away from sunlight. High temperatures can cause the candle to change shape or discolor the wax. This is because soy wax has a low melting point
- The candle should be extinguished when the height of the wax from the bottom is about. 1.5 centimeters
- The candle should be burned away from drafts
- The candle must not be carried when the wax is in a liquid state
- Several candles burning simultaneously should be placed at a distance of approx. 10 centimeters apart