BasicLab Emulsion antioxidant serum with 6% Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate REVITALIZATION AND RECOVERY
A specialized antioxidant serum in the form of an emulsion with 6% modern vitamin C derivative Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate actively revitalizes and nourishes the skin, leaving it visibly brighter, smoother and firmer. With strong antioxidant properties, it provides protection against free radicals and external agents. The emulsion formula is quickly absorbed and does not leave a greasy film. The product is designed for day and night use.
SERUM ACTION REVITALIZE AND NOURISH:
- Vitamin C in the modern form of 6% Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate has a very good affinity for the lipid layer of the skin, so it easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the epidermis. The effect of ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is prolonged in time, so it can penetrate deeper layers of the skin, and its biological activity retains its potential longer. The skin gains youthful firmness and elasticity. This form of vitamin C, due to its mild action, is dedicated to sensitive, ultra-sensitive, dry and problematic skins.
- Coenzyme Q10 in a high concentration of 0.5%, thanks to its ability to penetrate the deeper layers of the epidermis, has strong anti-wrinkle properties. It smooths fine lines and facial wrinkles, evening out skin texture and restoring elasticity.
- Resveratrol inhibits the processes of hyperpigmentation, being an inhibitor of tyrosinase, the enzyme that is responsible for their appearance on the skin. In synergy with ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, it brightens them, evening out the complexion.
- Phloretin, a naturally occurring flavonoid, is a powerful antioxidant extracted from apples that has the ability to penetrate into the deeper layers of the epidermis. It effectively smooths and evens out skin tone, brightening blemishes and restoring skin’s natural glow. It actively protects against the effects of photoaging and slows down the skin aging process.
- Essential unsaturated fatty acids (EFAs), also known as vitamin F, significantly improve the condition of the skin by increasing its smoothness and elasticity. They counteract water loss, reducing water loss and protecting the hydrolipid barrier. Thanks to their properties, they actively soothe and soothe irritation, redness and micro-inflammatory conditions being an excellent ingredient for problematic skins.
- Borage oil and grape seed oil effectively nourish and regenerate the skin.
ANTIOXIDANT SERUM IS SUITABLE FOR THE SKIN:
- sensitive and ultra-sensitive
- dry and very dry
- In the menopausal period, with wrinkles or the first signs of aging
- in need of nourishment
- in need of evening out skin tone and brightening
Store in a dry and shaded place at room temperature.
The serum can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Due to the high efficiency of the product, we recommend spreading it thoroughly on the skin for faster absorption.
- Smoothing of wrinkles, restored youthful elasticity and firmness of the skin
- Visibly improved skin texture
- Lighten hyperpigmentation and even out skin tone
- Provided effective antioxidant protection
- Soothe irritation and reduce redness
Apply a small amount of serum to the face, neck and décolleté. Use in the morning and/or evening on cleansed and dry skin as needed.
Shelf life of the product after opening: 6 months.
The color of the serum is due to the high concentration of coenzyme Q10, which gives the formula a yellow to orange color.
Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin.
The serum does not contain fragrance additives, its slightly noticeable note is due to the composition.
Aqua, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Phloretin, Ubiquinone, Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Resveratrol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ferulic Acid, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone.