Sadowski Apiaries Bee moult 200g is a combination of pollen, honey, royal jelly and bee enzymes. Thanks to the high content of lactic acid and its antioxidant properties, quilts can be stored for a long time without quality loss.
Properties of quilts:
- The composition of quinine includes: vitamins: A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, P and PP, as well as the elements: potassium, iron, selenium, magnesium, copper, silicon, chlorine, sulfur, manganese, and enzymes.
- The therapeutic effect of quilts, is used in such conditions as chronic hepatitis, chronic tonsillitis, cardiac conditions, iron deficiency anemia, intestinal and stomach disorders, prostate, anemia, rheumatism.
- It has a strengthening and regenerative effect, for example, after illnesses, in convalescence, after operations, in vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Use of bee feathers :
- The moult can be eaten straight from the package, slowly biting the pellets. You can also mix it with water (half a teaspoon per half a glass of water) or with honey.
- The usual prophylactic dose of quince is 10-20 g per day consumed either at once or divided into two parts, always 30-45 minutes after a meal so that stomach discomfort does not occur. The daily dose of 30 g for an adult should not be exceeded.
- The treatment should be started with small amounts to get the body used to it.
The moult may cause an allergic reaction in people who are allergic to pollen. It’s best to try a few granules to start with and watch for signs of an allergic reaction (such as itchy ears or throat).
Sadowski’s Apiaries Bee moult is 200g.
A smaller version can be found here.