Sadowski’s Honey with Blackberry Apiary is a natural multifloral honey enriched with freeze-dried blackberry fruits. The result? A delicious, sweet and sour blend with a deep, dark color and exceptional qualities. It will settle permanently in our kitchens!
Properties of Honey with blackberry of Orchard Apiaries:
- natural multi-flower honey is its base – so it has all its properties
- The freeze-drying process to which the blackberry fruits were subjected meant that they retained all their properties
- Blackberry fruits are the power of anthocyanins – that is, antioxidant compounds that help the body in many fields – from supporting heart function, anti-inflammatory effects to lowering blood cholesterol levels
- Blackberry fruit antioxidants also have a positive effect on the skin. And since blackberries also contain the power of vitamin E, they will have a salutary effect on our top layer
- sweet taste of honey broken with sour, blackberry flavor of fruits plucked straight from the forest bush
An unforgettable taste experience – whether in an oatmeal, smoothie or sandwich. We recommend trying it also as a side dish for meats! Blackberry fruit combined with honey is a sweet and sour harmony that perfectly highlights the most refined flavors. Get to work, spoons in hand!
Ingredients: Multi-flower nectar honey 98%, freeze-dried blackberry 2%.
Sadowski’s Honey with Blackberry Apiary has 430g.
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.