Sadowski’s Apiaries Blueberry honey with a sweet taste and aroma.
We love adding them to our morning oatmeal. We eat them by the handful in season, freeze them for the winter, and this time… we added them to natural multi-flower honey!
Properties of Honey with Blueberry from Orchard Apiaries:
- All the properties of multiflower honey, enriched with the power of freeze-dried blueberry fruit
- thanks to the freeze-drying process, the blueberry fruit has retained all its properties
- blueberry fruit have high nutritional value: they contain vitamins A, B, C, E and PP, zinc, potassium, selenium, copper, magnesium, iron, calcium
- especially noteworthy is the high content of vitamin C in blueberries (9.7mg per 100g of fruit!)
- Blueberries are the power of antioxidants – they protect the body from oxidative stress by scavenging free radicals from the body
Sadowski’s Honey with Blueberry Apiary is not only the taste of natural honey charmingly broken by the taste of blueberry fruit. These are also health-promoting properties! Add a teaspoon of it to oatmeal, jaggery, spread it on pancakes or try it as a topping for cakes or ice cream. It will work perfectly!
Ingredients: multifloral nectar honey 98%, freeze-dried blueberry fruit 2%.
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.