Sadowski’s Apiaries Honey with cranberries – 430 g
Out of stock
Sadowski’s Honey with Cranberry Apiary is a combination of classic multifloral honey with the addition of freeze-dried cranberries. Taste and health-promoting properties in one! One of the plants with the most powerful therapeutic effects from today in our honey. Cheers!
Properties of Honey with Cranberries from Orchard Apiaries:
- its base is our multi-flower honey – with a diverse chemical composition and rich properties
- Cranberries are a famous powerhouse in the fight against urinary tract diseases
- Cranberries help the body to overcome colds, weakness, avitaminosis or rheumatic disorders
- The addition of cranberries also means the power of vitamin C – cranberries contain plenty of it! It is also a source of vitamins A and E
- The anthocyanins that cranberries contain have a positive effect on the circulatory system
- Fiber, carotene, minerals – all these are found in freeze-dried cranberry fruits added to multiflower honey
Added to warm tea, it will make the brew warm our hands and heart, but it will also have a positive effect on the whole body. Indispensable during colds.
We would like to introduce you to Honey with cranberries of the Sadowski Family!
Ingredients: multi-flower nectar honey 98%, freeze-dried cranberries 2%.
Sadowski’s Honey with Cranberries apiary has 430g.
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.