Sadowski Apiaries Honey with Hazelnuts and Cocoa 1100g is a creamy multifloral honey with the addition of real cocoa and crushed, but noticeable hazelnuts. It will successfully replace the chocolate-nut cream loved by children and adults! Each jar of honey contains 15% hazelnuts and 5% real cocoa.
Healthy sweets – who doesn’t dream of them? We suggest an alternative to chocolate and nut creams that we can eat with a calm conscience. Honey with the addition of natural cocoa was further enriched with hazelnuts. Now you can eat and munch nuts at the same time – on pancakes, pancakes, sandwiches or straight from the jar!
Sadowski’s Honey with Hazelnuts and Cocoa Apiary has a capacity of 1100 g.
A smaller version can be found here.
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Properties of honey with hazelnuts and cocoa from Orchard Apiaries:
- Healthy sweets based on honey and natural additives!
- the addition of natural cocoa provides the body with magnesium, which strengthens bones and teeth, improves memory and concentration, improves muscle function
- Hazelnuts have an exceptionally high content of vitamin E, B vitamins and essential fatty acids (EFAs)
- the base is natural multi-flower honey – preserving its health-promoting properties, we have prepared honey with the flavor of chocolate-nut cream
- Ideal as an addition to cakes, desserts, sandwiches. It will also work well on its own as a sweet, healthy snack
Kids love honey with cocoa and hazelnuts! Serve as a healthy dessert and show your family that healthy can be delicious.
Ingredients: multifloral nectar honey 80%, hazelnuts 15%, cocoa 5%
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.