Sadowski’s Apiaries Honey with Blackcaps and Elderberries 1150g is a multifloral honey with the addition of freeze-dried elderberries and ground blackcaps. It contains 2% elderberry and 4% nigella.
A real vitamin bomb in sweet and tart! An interesting and non-obvious honey for fans of distinct and bold culinary combinations. It will surprise you with its unique taste with a delicately accented sour note. Eat it as a topping for sandwiches, cottage cheese or buns, or add it to your tea. It also tastes great eaten with a spoon!
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Sadowski’s Apiaries Honey with nigella and elderberry has 1150g
A smaller wedding of honey with elderberry and nigella can be found here.
Properties of honey with elderberry and nigella from Orchard Apiaries:
- Creamy multifloral honey strengthens immunity and helps treat allergic respiratory diseases
- freeze-dried elderberry fruit retains all its nutritional value
- Ground nigella seeds enrich honey m. in. with biotin, vitamin E and B vitamins
- nigella has a soothing effect on the nervous system, improves digestion and supports the immune system
- Elderberry fruit is rich in vitamin C, lowers blood pressure and has an expectorant effect. It is irreplaceable in the fight against the cold!
Ingredients: multifloral nectar honey 94%, ground nigella 4%, freeze-dried elderberry 2%
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.