Sadowski’s Apiaries Honey with turmeric and cayenne pepper 1150g
Out of stock
Sadowski’s Apiaries Honey with Turmeric and Cayenne Pepper 1150g is a multi-flower nectar honey with 3% turmeric and 1% cayenne pepper.
Warming, beautifully golden honey – the perfect choice for fans of unusual flavor combinations. The sweetness of creamy multi-flower honey is perfectly balanced here with the sharpness of cayenne pepper, while a pinch of turmeric adds an oriental flavor. Add a teaspoon to a mug of warm milk or tea (make sure the temperature of the liquid does not exceed 40 degrees) and enjoy a warming, immune-supporting drink! Ideal for making “golden milk”.
Sadowski’s Apiaries Honey with turmeric and cayenne pepper is 1150g.
A smaller version can be found here.
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Properties of honey with turmeric and cayenne pepper from Orchard Apiaries:
- Turmeric and cayenne pepper enhance the therapeutic properties of multifloral honey
- is a combination of the power of 2 ingredients that have a warming and strengthening effect – honey can be eaten by the spoonful to improve well-being during times of lowered immunity or illness
- curcumin contained in turmeric is used to treat viral infections
- cayenne pepper, thanks to its warming properties, has the effect of improving the cardiovascular system
- Both turmeric and cayenne pepper speed up digestion and metabolism – so they can be successfully used to support the digestive system.
Ingredients: multifloral nectar honey 96%, turmeric 3%, cayenne pepper 1%
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.