Sadowski’s Apiaries Lavender honey is a species nectar honeythat originated in Spain thanks to bees pollinating the fragrant lavender fields. Light colored honey, delicate in aroma, with a slightly perceptible aroma of lavender flowers. Due to its mildness and unique properties, it has won over many a heart. Check it out if yours does too!
Sadowski’s Apiaries Lavender honey has a capacity of 450g.
See all our honeys from Sadowski’s.
You can find the entire offer of the Sadowski Family Apiary here.
Properties of lavender honey from Orchard Apiaries:
- Supports the work of the respiratory system and helps the body fight its problems
- Has immune system supportive, antiviral and antiseptic effects
- Lavender honey improves digestion
- Has a positive effect on the work of the digestive system, calming inflammation within it
- contains naturally occurring lavender essential oil, which can have a calming and soothing effect on the nervous system and make it easier to fall asleep
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.