Sadowski Apiaries Honey with Cinnamon 1150g is a creamy multifloral honey with the addition of cinnamon. It contains 4% cinnamon.
Are you looking for interesting flavors and aromas associated with moments with your family? The combination of creamy multi-flower honey and cinnamon will remind many of you of the smell of Christmas. Others will associate it with grandma’s apple pie or the rice with apples that they loved as children. We have recently been associated with delicious homemade buns, of which this honey has become the base!
Sadowski’s Honey with Cinnamon Apiary has a capacity of 1150g.
A smaller version can be found here.
Check out our range of Orchard Apiaries.
Other honeys can be found here.
Properties of honey with cinnamon from Orchard Apiaries:
- All the benefits of multifloral honey combined with the properties of cinnamon
- Cinnamon added to honey has warming properties
- Has anti-inflammatory effects, lowers blood cholesterol, aids digestion, stimulates appetite
- Honey with cinnamon works to help with joint pains
- stimulates the immune system, indispensable in times of weakened immunity
Ingredients: multifloral nectar honey 96%, cinnamon 4%
Natural bee honey undergoes crystallization. Honey can crystallize from a few days to a year depending on the species. You can return it to liquid form by heating it to 40 degrees Celcius. On a daily basis, however, protect it from sunlight and do not store it at temperatures higher than 18 degrees Celsius.
If you buy a larger supply of honey, store it in a cool and dark place, such as a cellar or pantry.